“You can quickly calculate the supplies needed for a project and don't waste time on anything unnecessary.”
Citytilat Oy is a company building warehouses and halls, operating mainly in the regions of Oulu and Rovaniemi.
Citytilat Oy is a company building warehouses and halls, operating mainly in the regions of Oulu and Rovaniemi. The company has been a JCAD customer for a little over a year.
Aapo Pakanen, who is responsible for material quantity calculation, also has experience calculating on paper. According to him, calculating with JCAD is different.
– Speed is one advantage. For example, searching for studs is easy and fast. When calculating by hand, you have to find each stud one by one.
When asked about the software’s accuracy, Pakanen says that the calculated amounts matched well.
– We haven’t had to deal with too much surplus.
Pakanen recommends getting JCAD. According to him, if you are building even 7–8 detached houses per year this is enough that JCAD will benefit you.
– It comes to mind that this is especially a good tool for calculating larger projects, Pakanen says about getting JCAD.
– You can quickly calculate the supplies needed for a project and don't waste time on anything unnecessary, Pakanen continues.
– After all, the need to write by hand is reduced when information moves automatically and the report is put out as an Excel or CSV format file. With the help of JCAD, you can easily get the materials to the site, Pakanen concludes.
When asked whether accuracy or speed is more important when talking about calculations, Pakanen, without hesitation, answered “accuracy”.
– Accuracy must always come first, in every matter. You shouldn't order anything unnecessary.
How does JCAD work?
During the free online meeting we will calculate together if JCAD Quantities would be useful for your company.
Choose a suitable time from the calendar and you will receive a confirmation of the meeting by email.